Can I rant

-
I've dated a few girls that sound like your girlfriend...They want your time spent with them and not on your own. I had to let them go pretty quick.

You have to make yourself happy. If you enjoy working on cars, then that shouldn't change...Go do it. She has to enjoy her hobbies, too...If you both aren't doing that, then there's going to be friction, generally from resentment.

I gave up trying to keep a girlfriend happy by doing everything she wants. Now I go and do my own thing...If a girl wants to come along and be part of that, great. I'll go along and be part of her stuff, too...But if not, that's cool too - we both have our own things to do. As long as we're both cool with that and enjoy talking to each other about what we're doing, there's no problems. I'm fortunate that I've been living with a girl that works this way...Took a long time to find one.

Frankly, I'd probably say, "look, this is what I like to do...If you don't like it, either keep it to yourself or leave. I don't complain about the things you like to do, so try to extend the same courtesy to me."

Just like this, two months later here I am. Found a real chill girl that is willing to sit and watch the game with me as long as I teach her. Loves my car and just wants a ride in it. haha

Once again thanks for all the advice guys think we got it sorted out we'll see how it plays from here on out

good luck... git back to work now...git her some mechanics gloves and have a Lil chore or two lined up for her :happy1:
Once again thanks for all the advice guys think we got it sorted out we'll see how it plays from here on out

hope it works out for the best........what ever that may be.....

Ya know, we do need some new pics for the "Cars and Babes" thread.

What? Like I was the only one thinkin it?

Haha you know you're right I'll post some soon haha well itll be with one of ther other dusters since mine is in pieces right now

Haha you know you're right I'll post some soon haha well itll be with one of ther other dusters since mine is in pieces right now

Oh so now she's hanging around with other Dusters? Tsk, Tsk.

Well they're my dusters just not the most important one at the moment haha

Is this her? Doesn't seam like the unreasonable kind to me.

Attachments

• 2010-06-19%2023_23_36.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 128
Yes that's her, downt seem like it but you see only pretty finger nails I see and hear it all lol

For some reason, all I can picture is him handing her the grinder, mask and gloves and the resulting photo is of him ... with a black eye and the grinder cord trailing out of his backside.

Some women just have no sense of humor. :-D

For some reason, all I can picture is him handing her the grinder, mask and gloves and the resulting photo is of him ... with a black eye and the grinder cord trailing out of his backside.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

So how is Bill these days?:D

wow thats not a pretty picture.....

At least they would be doing things together......:D

-
Back