can someone please identify the color of this dart

-
image.jpeg
Could possibly be ZZ-1 Anniversary Gold Poly according to the Ditzler paint chip samples from '64

Looks like '64 was a bit of bummer for colour choices. Let's see, you've got blue, blue blue and more blue. And for the adventures person tan or yuck red.

Looks like '64 was a bit of bummer for colour choices. Let's see, you've got blue, blue blue and more blue. And for the adventures person tan or yuck red.
Yep, not much fun. 66 either.

I have seen the medium turquoise. Not a bad shade.

looks like a paint code ZZ-1 gold car to me. it isn't a beige or tan. my 66 is originally gold poly, now cool vanilla with gold pearl top coat
I like the 64 zz1 better than the 66 code. You do too apparently. Lol

Last edited:
It does look like my '66 Coronet which is ZZ1 gold poly. I've seen them look a lot more green than gold. Probably light dependant.

I like the 64 zz1 better than the 66 code. You do to aparently. Lol
Sort of. but to be truthful mine was under 7 layers of paint and rust:eek:. It was all faded in every layer 6 different colors too! I had a 64 fury that looked really good in zz1 but it was fresh paint and had a white painted top when I got it to offset the gold

according to my old paint chip book by r-m is called antique gold iridescent with a color code of z and only offered in 64 on dodges , not chrsler or plymouth nor 63 or 65 , one year color and only on 64 dodge .

-
Back