can you buy this piece..

-

grassy

Reaction score
I broke the little piece in the lower right corner of the picture. It is for supplying the fluid into the system then up to the windshield...this kit seems to be expensive...

a1e8_12-X2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-65-66..._Accessories&hash=item48466fca48&vxp=mtr#shId

Thanks
ian.

IF you are talking about the F fitting... unless your car is a show car and you need the original part, go to your local autoparts store and buy a vacuum F that is about the same size. It won't have the screw hole, but I was able to stretch the tubes enough to catch the F on the edge of the screw between the two horizontal fittings and it held in place perfectly. Originals were white, the ones at the parts stores are black...

Been looking for that fitting for a long time.
Seams every one I find on a parts car is rotted out on top!

lots of places carry it, R/T, moparts, and a bunch of other guys carry them. be careful as there are different styles, a black and clear one.

yeah the cheapest I found when I was looking was 8 bucks but they wouldn't ship usps so I had a member buy it and mail it to me .

man, i used to sell those all the time when i worked in the dealership parts dept.. now i wish i had gotten a bunch for my self

Thanks...have contacted one to see what shipping to Canada will be...

Hold on to your hats...

"Proud to offer outstanding service to Canada"

Cost of product - $ 2.39

Shipping all over the USA n/c
To Canada:
Fedex 18.80
USPS 21.83 ...this is to drop a standard size envelope in the mail.....
truck 247.84

Are they F***ing nutz... outstanding ?? Really...

Don't you guys have things called "boneyards", "auto wreckers", etc??? Theres a ton of these things sitting on cars there...usually don't get charged for small sh*t like that.

...not really... our auto wreckers are really there to rebuild cars for resale.. They do sell some parts but since they were given big bucks to swash all old cars, most cars are of the very newish variety.. and the days of going a picking are over..sad really..

Thanks for the link to the CJPonyParts, I ordered 2 of them (1 for each car). Now I just need to get a washer fluid reservoir that doesn't have a huge hole in it for my 72 and I'll have clean windows! :p

I agree with DA4AD, everyone I found in a junk yard was toast and would just crumble when I tired to remove the hose. I currently don't have a washer jug cause the top broke out of mine, and I have been hesitant to pay the prices they want for repops.

I was going to say I've purchased several of them off of e bay. I can't imagine they won't ship it to you at a reasonable price.

I agree with DA4AD, everyone I found in a junk yard was toast and would just crumble when I tired to remove the hose. I currently don't have a washer jug cause the top broke out of mine, and I have been hesitant to pay the prices they want for repops.
The wreckers is where I've gotten the last few I've needed...they're still going strong. :dontknow:

Got wondering so checked some of the junkers laying around the place, the Omni had a airplane shaped "T", then checked the 78 Dodge motorhome, and it had one like in the picture, got if off, and it still seems to be in good shape, I assume vans would have the same. it is mounted under the drivers side cowl above the battery(right above the ignition box).
Now 2 questions: 1. Where does it go on the Dart(pics please) Don't remember which direction it mounted. 2. where can I put it so I will remember where it is when I need it?

Aaron

-
Back