Can you name this part???

-

2darts

Reaction score
Looking to replace this part for a 69 Dart convertable, It's screwed onto the frame and attaches the seal that sit's on the top windshield when roof's closed. Name or part would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Bluesfest 040.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 514
Looking to replace this part for a 69 Dart convertable, It's screwed onto the frame and attaches the seal that sit's on the top windshield when roof's closed. Name or part would be appreciated. Thanks

I believe that would be the header panel trim piece. Not sure exact name, but think I know what you are needing.

I have 2 complete top frames, I'll check if I make it over there this coming weekend and take pictures.

Larry

Hey Mike, I cant find my 69 parts manual, but for 67 here is the description
"retainer, center header" Part #2605702, or could be "header complete" #2605530 same for both 67 dart and cuda. Once I find my 69 manual I will do some diggin

Thanks everybody!!!, I'm looking for that one part, but wanted to know what it was called. Looks like it's a retainer to me..ok ANYBODY have one for sale????
I'm actually looking to see if i can get one made.

Hey 2darts,

As you can see, I have the same issues with mine. Did you have any luck sourcing one or having one made?

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 326
sorry for the late reply, no I didn't find any and the cost to get them made was crazy. I'll keep looking and keep you in mind. There's a guy on kijiji/ontario that is selling a gts in black, i talked to him and he said that he's got a complete convertible roof for sale but wasn't sure if the retainer was good. I think the ad is still there, I'm 6 hours away from him

No worries. I am still looking for one but have to put the car back together. I will repair it as best as I can for now and replace it when I find a good one. Let me know if you hear of any other leads.

Thanks,

Mike

-
Back