Canadian member contact?

-

Locomotion

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this is the correct place, but:

Does anybody know Grant Ruffeski (OneOfMany) from Winnipeg, MB Canada?

He hasn't been on board since July 22 so PM's haven't been seen since then and payment hasn't been received for items he was interested in. If he doesn't respond soon, I'll have to sell them to the 2nd person in line.

Grant's a good guy, I dont know him personally, but I would vouch for him.
I think I have his email, if you want I can email him?
Life can get in the way of our hobby.

Thanks for everybody's input. Normally I would have sold to the next person by now. But I can relate to the complications caused by Covid, including mail & shipping slow downs, so I'm waiting longer. Some Canadian mail has taken 1 1/2 weeks from Ontario, and he's a lot further away. So I gave him till the end of the month (Aug. 31) in my last PM to have a check in the mail.

I didn't get any negative impressions from OneOfMany (Grant) in our PM's either. But if 4spdragtop can contact him with the situation, I'd appreciate it.

Will do, just hitting the hay after work, so I'll look for his email and send him one.
Thanks for everybody's input. Normally I would have sold to the next person by now. But I can relate to the complications caused by Covid, including mail & shipping slow downs, so I'm waiting longer. Some Canadian mail has taken 1 1/2 weeks from Ontario, and he's a lot further away. So I gave him till the end of the month (Aug. 31) in my last PM to have a check in the mail.

I didn't get any negative impressions from OneOfMany (Grant) in our PM's either. But if 4spdragtop can contact him with the situation, I'd appreciate it.

-
Back