Can't decide what to do with that old small block?

-

subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Been bumping into that old 318 sitting in the middle of the garage for too long and don't know what to do with it?

Attachments

• IMG_4653.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 244
I have seen that pictures similar to that posted before. This one is from a 2011 thread.

attachment.php

well if you have that kind of wood floor in your garage, I wouldn't worry about it.

I do have an old motor laying around and my wife just so happens to want a coffee table!! Id have to use plexiglass though with the 2yo around

Wasn't the Buick 216 a oddfire 6 banger? I had a 225 in a 70 jeep CJ-5 I had - it was the high HP option back in the day.

Wasn't the Buick 216 a oddfire 6 banger? I had a 225 in a 70 jeep CJ-5 I had - it was the high HP option back in the day.

Nope. It was an all aluminum V8. Land Rover still uses it.

Nope. 215 aluminum block V8. Bleack and Oldsmobubble both had their own versions. Google it. Rover (as in British) bought the rights to the engine when GM gave it up and used it in the Rover for years and years. I'd guess the present V8 they use shares it's roots

I have a complete 340 in the back of my cargo van. I use it for traction so my wheels don't spin when I'm pulling my boat up the ramp.

-
Back