Can't Find A-Body Mopar Turn Signal Switch Connector

-

MapleMan

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I recently acquired an A-Body mopar steering column as a spare part. I don't know the exact make and model it came from. I want to salvage the turn signal switch, but unfortunately the 8-pin female connector for the turn signal switch is damaged. I tried searching all over for replacement connectors of the style seen in the following thread on this forum:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=128836

So my question is, does anyone know what this style of connector is called? Or maybe a place where someone sells these?

Any information would be really appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_5456.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5458.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 143
Might talk to /6 Dan on here, as I seem to remember that he had, sold or knew where to get them.

They also come on replacement turn signal switches...

They also come on replacement turn signal switches...

Which most are junk, or at least that's been my experience.

I had to go through two of them in my Dart before getting my hands on an OEM piece. That fixed it right.

Junkyard. I think that is ~1971+ or whenever they moved the ign switch to the steering column. My 69 Dart had a 10-pin 2 row "twin lock" type. The 3-pin looks like a standard Molex "power" connector, but not positive. Learn how to release the pins when replacing the turn switch. Most hacks snip the wires and re-attach w/ butt crimps, very pathetic.

-
Back