Cant find wheels!

-

73mopardart

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here and i have a 73 dodge dart sport with a slant six in it. i need to get rims and tires for the car since it didnt come with ones worth while. im looking for something rally style or cop car style, but if its cheap and works it can be almost anything. i have drum brakes so i need rims that are
5 x 4". if anyone has any links or sites that have some cheap rims that work it would be a life saver thanks!

-philip

Hey Philip: Some of the guys here might be able to help if they knew where you were located. It always helps your cause when you let us know where the parts will be headed. I have some but Australia is a long ways from me.
Small Block

Check..Tires and Rims Forum,a member just posted some sweet rallys with TA,s.They,re LBP though!Check the forums!

Hey guys im new here and i have a 73 dodge dart sport with a slant six in it. i need to get rims and tires for the car since it didnt come with ones worth while. im looking for something rally style or cop car style, but if its cheap and works it can be almost anything. i have drum brakes so i need rims that are
5 x 4". if anyone has any links or sites that have some cheap rims that work it would be a life saver thanks!

-philip
I've been getting 13" steelies out of the junk yard and cleaning/repainting & using them. Got 13 & 14 available from the yard and maybe caps too. Where are you located? Region/state?

Welcome to the site!

thanks guys i live in alabama. i think i found some on another mopar website. some cragar rims. ill let you know how they look when i get them.

-
Back