Car cover question

-

Realm412

Reaction score
I am in the position where I need to park my car outdoors in most cases, so have been thinking about getting a good car cover. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I found this on eBay but not sure how good it is. The overall user reviews are pretty good though and the negatives/neutrals all have seller responses.

Link didn't work so Item # is 200328780328

Good car cover 100 bucks.If you can and have ther room buy a car shelter 11x20 for about 400.Thats what i did and love it.

Covers are like everything else in that we get what we pay for. The least expensive cover might last 2 years. The most expensive might last 5 years.

I buy inexpensive covers for my non-ops from Checker or Cosco, $30-$35 and they usually last about 16-24 months in the brutal AZ sun. For a cover you'll be putting on and off the car daily I would step up a notch or two.
You can spend anything from $30 to over $300 on a cover. It all depends on your needs...how nice is your paint, how windy it is where you live, etc. all the enviromental factors.

Thanks for the replies and info guys. Currently the exterior is in bad condition rust and oxidized paint. I don't have the space for a car shelter, just trying to find something to help slow down the accumulated damage to the car until I can get the real work done.

-
Back