Car Covers

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Does anyone know a car cover that will cover my duster with a six pack scoop? Looking for one that will fit nicely, not scratch the paint and water proof would be great, but not mandatory. Not looking to spend more than 100-130.

California Car Covers are some of the best with cover materials to fit all needs. I have them on my cars and they fit like a glove. Your scoop won't make a difference, it's not that big. Unfortunately they are more pricey than what you're looking to spend. For how long a GOOD cover lasts it's worth the money.

Cover selection for your car:
http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_step2.aspx

Got one from Napa, fits on a car with a Hemi scoop.....

In that price range I bought a universal cover and its not very good, its thin and I think it marrs the finish a bit if left outside and a breeze picked up making the cover blow around on the finish, compared to my custom tailored Cali car cover that was made for my 03 mach 1 when I had it was awesome, fit snug and soft and water resistant and not a scratch and the car was black so it was easy to tell if it did.

Im looking at CoverCraft and Cal Cover, but is there one that is better than the other? My price range is now 150-250 max

From Covercraft it is between Noah and Evolution. Cal Cover its between StormWeave and Noah. Looks like they are the same models, but which has better quality?

Im looking at CoverCraft and Cal Cover, but is there one that is better than the other? My price range is now 150-250 max

From Covercraft it is between Noah and Evolution. Cal Cover its between StormWeave and Noah. Looks like they are the same models, but which has better quality?

I have a covercraft for my 2010 Challenger R/T and after 2 years the stitching started to come apart, my car stays out and covered all the time. Sent it back and they replaced it with a new cover. The cover comes with a 4 year warranty. It is the Weathershield HP and almost waterproof, and no damage to paint. Pricey, $300.00, but well worth it. Don't skimp on a cover if the car will spend time out in the elements.

I use AUTO ARMOUR CAR COVERS for my fleet. They have different qualities for different prices so you will get what you pay for. Will fit into your price range also. Never had a problem and for now, cheaper than getting a garage (that's in the future though)

California covers are at the top quality wise. But your not getting a nice one with the features your looking for in that price range.

California covers are at the top quality wise. But your not getting a nice one with the features your looking for in that price range.

The last post has the covers from both companies costing 267 at most. Thinking I might go with them. The Car will be stored inside, but I still want to cover it and for when I take it places.

You should buy a cover based on where the car is stored. A out side cover is totally different then an inside cover. Get the proper one

The last post has the covers from both companies costing 267 at most. Thinking I might go with them. The Car will be stored inside, but I still want to cover it and for when I take it places.

$267 is $137 over your original posts price range. Lol.

-
Back