'Car Craft' Magazine Bikini Issue Shocker

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just got the November issue of Car Craft in the mail today and the cover says "(The First) Annual Bikini Issue". So my first thought is how many girls did they get to pose in front of '69 Camaros?
The article features six cars. Imagine my shock when the final count comes out at 3 Mopars, 2 Chevys, and 1 Ford! WOW!! Mopars outnumber bowties in a 'Chevy Craft' feature article?!
Take a look and check out the article. The featured Mopars are a '64 Plymouth Savoy with a 471" Hemi, a '69 Plymouth Road Runner with a 557" blown Hemi, and a '70 Plymouth 'Cuda 440 Six Pack.
Great to see so many Mopars (as it should be) in Car Craft.
Oh yeah, the girls aren't bad either.

Yeah I was surprised too. I do remember they had another one quite a few years back but I guess they got a bunch of B.S. for it. Both the '69 Road Runner and the chick....nice.

I was kinda hoping them bustin' outta their bikinis would be the shocker!......=D>

I've always loved CarCraft......a couple of the writers (if they're still there) Steve Magnante, and David Freiburger are pretty hardcore Mopar dudes. I've also always loved their "low-buck" approach to tweaking cars/engines.

They have gotten better on there Mopars over the past few years,must realize not everybody wants to look at camaros.:-D

There were cars in there, funny, I didn't notice...

-
Back