Car Craft Summer Nationals... Milwaukee 2015

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to this? Short drive for us this year. This event is usually held in Minnesota.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/car-cr...nals-a-new-location-and-registration-is-open/

The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals
July 17-19, 2015
Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th Street, West Allis, WI 53214
Show hours:
Friday, July 17, 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday, July 18, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday, July 19, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.

That sucks that Car Craft isn't in St. Paul. I heard they wanted more money and Car Craft balked. I wonder how many of the same cars will be at the street machine nationals?

Might be some disappointed people who think they are at Car Craft instead of Street Machine Nationals. Those hoping to get into a Car Craft article, photo, whatever will be going to Milwaukee. I heard there are lots of early registrations for St. Paul. I also heard that Family Events was trying to squeeze more money out of Car Craft.

Either way, probably both good shows. I'm not concerned with the politics, I just like looking at beautiful cars I won't see around here. I'm going to Car Craft, just because it's closer for me this year.

Hmmmmmm........now a little closer for us Ohio boys.

if the stars align, I might get to go.

I was surprised when I went to St. Paul some years ago that, as many very nice cars there were, most seemed to have Minnesota or Wisconsin plates. Unlike shows (Carlisle, Goodguys etc) that seem to draw cars from virtually every state it appeared to be mostly local area clientele. Very nice venue though.

Can't believe hardly any FABO members have responded that they plan to go to this.

We will be there with the dart. We got selected to be apart of the pro builders shoot out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 424
I hadn't heard about this until I saw this thread. I will be at State Fair Park, since I live in West Allis only about 2 miles from that facility. Any other FABO member going to attend? I looked at the Car Craft web site and it says clubs can park together. Please let me know?

I'm gonna try, it is pretty close after all.

I am going and so is my Brother, and my son.
1974 duster, 1932 Ford Street rod, and 2013 SRT-8 Challenger, respectfully...
Anyone else?? lets not forget the Midnight Drag races Saturday night, sponsored by Car Craft at Great Lakes Dragway!!

We are heading towards Milwaukee. Not exactly sure where we will be setup at, but we will have the Dart out next to the trailer. Everybody stop by a say hi.

Sweet car Big Oak. Anymore pictures or should I wait for the magazine feature.... Btw- best of luck in the shoot out.

We at big oak garage are up for the car craft builder of the year with our dart. The voting is done by texting. So please give us a vote. You can see the number on the pic. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 290
Nice.....looks like you guys did get some dry stuff (weather)

Sorry we missed it......but it leaves us able to look forward to next year.

I was there, if you didn't win you should have!!! Nicest Dart I have EVER seen!!!

Attachments

• dart 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 210
  • dart2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 211
  • dart3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 222
  • dart4.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 232
-
Back