Car is back from Paint !!!!

-

iw378

Reaction score
Got my car back from Nate (Devils Den) today 1 day shy of 4 months. When I get time I'll get my restore thread going. Vinyl top and headliner on wednesday. Thanks Saetun and bad440.
Luke

X2 on the congratulations. New paint has always been the most difficult part for me to get past on my projects. I will be a very happy man the day i am where you are. Down hill from here on out. Looks very nice. I am guessing that is the original color? Looks great.

Vinyl top is going on. I busted my *** finding the covered up trim holes and re drilling them prior to paint. I'm a vinyl top fan and my car was born with one and the v6x stripes as well so that is how it will end up. I'm not a nut and bolt purist but I love f5 green with black. I had wood all day just cause I had my car back LOL

I knew you would love it Luke.hey your wheels are clean.lol.cant wait to put some horsepower in that thing.tell them how much dollars buddy...lol

Beautiful color. It would be tough for me to put vinyl on it too....but it will look great.

Vinyl top is going on. I busted my *** finding the covered up trim holes and re drilling them prior to paint. I'm a vinyl top fan and my car was born with one and the v6x stripes as well so that is how it will end up. I'm not a nut and bolt purist but I love f5 green with black. I had wood all day just cause I had my car back LOL

Car looks great!

I agree great lookin car>>> vinyl top??? I have to wonder that because there are such good primers, if the dreaded pastic top disease couldn't be kept away!???????? I have 65 dart that will get satin black where the plastic was... just me......

Your notchback looks really good in that green. Also I think it will look better with the black vinyl top and stripes also.....but that's just my 2 cents.

Very nice! That green should really stand out with the vinyl top. I am suffering through the body work phase now.

-
Back