Car power/start troubles

-
This is why I mentioned the SNS being grounded.Rumble has power and the car will start and run in ON position.I,m betting it,s the NSS.Sorry Rumble,instead of SNS I meant NSS..Neutral Saftey Switch...OOPS!

ohh shoot, I missed the video of it running.....I thought he had no power and no start.....my bad guys.

so its possible that the NSS could play a role in it.

Rumble, some of what you posted is contradictory. It doesn't sound to me like the switch would do "all that" I'd do some rechecking tomorrow.
OK

What's the history of this car, was it running at some not to much earlier date?

Sat for a looooooooooooong time outdoors in the Ga. sun and mud missing the engine & trans.

Well crew, this has been very helpful, but, the time has come for me to pack it up and head home, back to New York and leave the car with my best freind here in Georgia.

Being the the wires are old and probably a bit more fragile than they appear, I will have to think about the next move next time I'm down on vacation I'll be back home shortly working on my Magnum's body

Thanks everybody.

dam rob I wish you could bring it over here.I have a frend that an ace at things like this but he always whonts the car in front of him.hell im closer then georgia and theres also 3 tracks close by to test it..lol.

dam rob I wish you could bring it over here.I have a frend that an ace at things like this but he always whonts the car in front of him.hell im closer then georgia and theres also 3 tracks close by to test it..lol.

LOL, Thanks for the offer. And the track bait. Electric is not my strong point though IF I had it at home, the books I have and time would be there to take the time to do it. And maybe even get it.

Might show up anyway .....muha ha ha ha ha ha

Sorry ya couldn't get it worked out.

Ahhhhhhhh, thanks anyway my man. I still have the rear end to swap in, driveshaft to cut cooling issue and a pulley issue. Plenty to do.

-
Back