Car rotisserie

-
Seen other threads on this recently here. Use search button above at top. I recently made a deal with a member here for his when finished with his resto. 4.5 hrs away each way. I like to drive so it seems close for me.

Get in touch with MoparAl here on the board. he built mine for me and it has worked out better than I could have ever imagined. He is in New Kensignton, PA just outside of Pittsburgh..... tell him Derek sent you his way.

You can buy detailed plans and instructions to buildvone on ebay for 12.99. I'm getting ready to price all the materials to do the build. It doesn't look to be too terribly involved. Just alot of welding.

A friend of mine works at O'Reilly and their professional division has a real nice one with both hydraulic jacks for $995. I thought that was a pretty darn good price.

Here is one that I built a few weeks ago using the plans that 68-GTS posted.
It works great!

Ted

Attachments

• DSC03517.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 500
I've got right around $400 into it. Thats everything including the Rustoleum paint. I have about a total of 20 hours into it.
My Demon is hanging on it right now, and I'm very pleased with how easy it is to use. After these pictures were shot I fabbed a perch that holds a scissor jack to raise and lower it.

Ted

I've got a whirly Jig I bought about 10 years ago. I think I paid 1200 with a bunch of accesories like a upper support bar for when you have convertibles on it and a trailer kit so that I can attach it to my ATV or car and move it around. I think it works great very easy to load a car on it and get it balanced.

-
Back