Car Show Pics For U

-
Here's a NOT SO FUNNY story from the show....:violent1:

There were a few of us talking right behind our cars. I turned around just in time to see this fricken' ahole getting out of the driver seat of my car :angryfir: :boxing: :cussing: :angry5:

Where's that dang fireworks icon.....I can't find it LOL I about came unglued on him. I was really angry and he acted like he did nothing wrong...Guess :sign3:

Thanks for sharing your car show pics 6pkC! I really love that '73 Charger SE as well...I wonder why:roll:? Also congrats on the award for that slick,black Demon of yours as well.
So what was that nimrod looking for in your car? Wanted to try out the AC or what?

There were a few of us talking right behind our cars. I turned around just in time to see this fricken' ahole getting out of the driver seat of my car :angryfir: :boxing: :cussing: :angry5:

Where's that dang fireworks icon.....I can't find it LOL I about came unglued on him. I was really angry and he acted like he did nothing wrong...Guess :sign3:

C I would have went off on him like it was the 4th of July

WTF? it's a car show, not a clothing store.
You don't get to try **** on.
What a MORON.

Very nice. Thanks for putting them up. Looks like a Leanna clone was there...lol. The Hemi RR & 6bbl GTX are two of my faves.

Looks like an awesome show C! Great pics as always! Appreciate the mention there too Rick but mine's a Fastback. :-D Sure looks about the same from the front though.

The lady that owned this Plum Crazy Chally asked me for my shirt while I was taking pics of her car.......It had a look-a-like of hers printed on the back.

I said just a sec....let me take it off LOL :rolleyes: :)

Whenever you change shirts with someone, you know it had to be a good time! And getting an award too, congrats! Thanks for the pics.

Thanks for sharing your car show pics 6pkC! I really love that '73 Charger SE as well...I wonder why:roll:?

Oh yeah....that's right.....doh'. I took those for you as well :wave: :^o LMAO

C I would have went off on him like it was the 4th of July

I kinda did.....I was really caught off guard and this wasn't a kid or anything. He had to be 40ish years old!! =; And GET AWAY from MY car you idiot!!

WTF? it's a car show, not a clothing store.
You don't get to try **** on.
What a MORON.

I'm not really sure why he thought it was okay :scratch:.....Great analogy with the clothing store LOL. Thanks!!

Nice pics.............thanks for the show. tmm

Glad you enjoyed them...Thx TMM :thumbup:

Looks like an awesome show C! Great pics as always! Appreciate the mention there too Rick but mine's a Fastback. :-D Sure looks about the same from the front though.

Thx Leanna.....I'm sure your engine bay isn't black either ;-)

-
Back