car show to support upcoming mechanics

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
THE 28TH OF FEBURARY THERE WILL BE A CAR SHOW AT L.C.C.C IN CHEYENNE WYOMING. IT WILL BE FROM 9AM THRU 3PM. MULTIPLE CLASSES THAT YOU CAN WIN A PRIZE IN INCLUDING CLASSICS, MODERN AND TRUCKS. I WANT THERE TO BE A LOT OF A-BODIES THERE LOL. THERE WILL ALSO BE A CAR BASH:-D THE THEME IS "BACK TO THE FIFTIES" SO IT WILL BE 50 CENTS TO GET IN AND 50 CENTS FOR FOOD. IT IS ALL TO SUPPORT THE S.K.I.L.L.S. CLUB. WE ARE GOING TO THE STATE COMP IN CASPER WYOMING AND NEED SUPPORT TO GET THERE. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE A SUPRISE ALSO. SO COME CHECK IT OUT. FOR MORE INFO PM ME OR JUST POST I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS:-D

everything is not set in stone yet but i would plan on all that i said. if anything changes i will let everyone know. it is also weather permiting
:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:

its this weekend:) its gonna be sweet. a older guy from the community got his 442 out just for the show. it hasnt seen much action since the mid 80's lol. i know of more chebys the mopars coming. so would love to see a few there at least:)

-
Back