-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
http://arkansas.com/calendar/details.aspx?id=35798
Looks like Treva and I are going to be with some family and friends Saturday
This will be Victoia's third car show :happy10: Corning Arkansas just a 1 hour drive to get off the hill for a day. I will see if I can barrow a camera I can work :toothy10: and will down loud to my computer :happy10:

Have fun and good luck tomorrow Mike. I'm sure Victoria will do you well. 8)
There will be just one 66 Valiant sedan there I bet :toothy10:
There also will be live music and plenty for the girls to do, and I will be with these folks, in the last picture you see to YOUR left a 1926 Hudson :happy10: Know it's time to get outside and do the window and clean on Victoria :happy10:

Attachments

• PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 023.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 398
  • PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 017.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Drag race day 012.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 428
  • ebay402%20056.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 386
  • first%20cruze%20078.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 407
Believe it or not I went to high school in Corning AR for a while....lived in MoArk...:)..anyway that is a cool place for a car show. The last time I went there they had some cool farm equipment on display.

Another neat thing to see when it gets closer to Christmas is there is a farmer around the Corning area...not exactly sure where it is, my brother took me there, but that guy puts on the best light display I think I have ever seen.

Okay back to the car show....have a great time.

Believe it or not I went to high school in Corning AR for a while....lived in MoArk...:)..anyway that is a cool place for a car show. The last time I went there they had some cool farm equipment on display.

Another neat thing to see when it gets closer to Christmas is there is a farmer around the Corning area...not exactly sure where it is, my brother took me there, but that guy puts on the best light display I think I have ever seen.

Okay back to the car show....have a great time.

For the life of me I can't think of the town eather :toothy10:, Yep It's a BIG nice light show, I watch it on the tv new's every year here:happy10:
We had to drive though Corning to get to a wet county back in the day :clock:

Ok, I better get started, the sun is shinning for now

My mom and Dad worked at a factory in Corning...I'm thinking a shoe factory but not sure...on Friday there were guys that would make a booze run to MO and then re-sale the booze...to people to lazy to drive up there on their own. Wasn't that far and the border always had the best gas wars.
My family lives up on Hwy 160 close to the Call of the Wild museum and strip club on Hwy 67.

I know the place 8) the strip club was on the left going North :cheers:

Not that I have ever stopped there for a while =P~ I just pass it buy :toothy10:

Looks like it's going to be Macy and Treva :angel1:,my wife and granddaughter riding with me and a three to four car run to our day at Corning
Macy's first car show with Papaw and Meme :love7:
I hope me and the camera get to know each other well :toothy10:
She is just a daily driver getting things dun a little at a time

And NO rain till after 4:00pm :toothy2:

As you can see it's autumn or fall here 8):drinkers:

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 086.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 396
  • kennies camera $##$ 053.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 382
  • kennies camera $##$ 055.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 390
  • kennies camera $##$ 083.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 400
  • kennies camera $##$ 073.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 364
Back to the top, I am going to get out and about again :D
I talked to a friend that said there will be a combine there with a slant 6 in it so I hope to take a few pictures of some old farm equipment and cars.
I made me a few extra dollars last Saturday so this is a can do for me :cheers:
So anyone in the area stop on in and say howdy :glasses7:

Attachments

• My warmed up 360 come home 019.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 288
  • My warmed up 360 come home 020.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 220
-
Back