Car stolen

-

Reaction score
69' GTO convertable stolen from storage building last weekend. Lite green metalic paint, dark green interior ,white vinly convertable top. This was taken from Wellington Kansas which is close to the border of Oklahoma.
Thanks for the all the eyes!

Wellington Auto 620-326-8022

sorry to see this post.don't know the laws where you live but some states now have a restution law in effect meaning if you car is found in pisces and the thief is caught he will have to repay you.i live in a small town in south carolina and a good friend had his car taken .unfortunately the cops here didn't seem to give a damn .when we found what was left he was out of luck .in short look around your self and ask a lot of questions.the more you can find out to help recover your loss the better of you will be. i hope the scoundrels are caught and you get your car back before it is stripped . good luck to you..

Car circles are only so big in any town. Get the word out to all your buddies. They'll be able to help find it. There's not to many cars built like that.

hello 572, moparmike will keep an eye out this way,Northeast arkansas,jonesboro,memphis,littelrock well you get the pic.Has this car been found yet.

I've found that calling the police is a big waste of time, when they
stole my truck last month, I found it 7 hours later before the
PD even had it in there computer system. It takes that long
to punch a stolen vehicle in a computer. What a joke...

Here in Seattle the classic cars many times get a boat ride when they are stolen...Hello Asia!

i will be on the lookout in the tulsa area. there is a big pontiac guy around here, i'll try to get his name for you. good luck!

"Well if it does End up Offshore Me & my mates Will Keep a look out for you Here in the Land Down Under New Zealand as im a Member of Two Clubs & One National Club that has Contacts throughout NZ & Abroad.. :thumblef:

-
Back