Car trailer tail lights

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I need to rebuild the car trailer one more time. New deck boards. While I’m at it, I want to get rid of the old style tail/turn signal lights. Anyone recommend some good LED lights?

Truck Lite is commercial grade. Good stuff.
LEDs aren't the best up north in the winter, because they don't generate enough heat to melt the snow off the lens. Not a problem for you!

Thanks I went to their web site. Without a doubt the most horrible confusing site ever. Never did locate stop/turn signal lights v

Truck Lite is commercial grade. Good stuff.
LEDs aren't the best up north in the winter, because they don't generate enough heat to melt the snow off the lens. Not a problem for you!
I discovered (earlier incandescant) Trucklites when I sold auto parts. GOOD STUFF!!

Thanks I went to their web site. Without a doubt the most horrible confusing site ever. Never did locate stop/turn signal lights v
NAPA carries the line. So if you have a decent counter person at your local store, you can probably get what you need. Amazon has Truck Lite, too. Heavy duty truck dealers will have them, but unless you know the counter guy, don't expect decent service.

Something tells me you've never been to the Michigan sos website

So far, all the automotive LED lights I've tried work like crap.

Roy....I bought LED taillights for my car trailer from Northern Tool. It's been 5 or 6 years ago, and I ain't had a minute's trouble out of them since. I need to change the marker lights and add some back up lights too, but just haven't gotten around to it yet!

Roy....I bought LED taillights for my car trailer from Northern Tool. It's been 5 or 6 years ago, and I ain't had a minute's trouble out of them since. I need to change the marker lights and add some back up lights too, but just haven't gotten around to it yet!
Thanks I’ll check them out too.

-
Back