Car wax,what do you prefer?

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Just finished putting liquid wax on the car waiting for it to dry ,then buffing it.Got a show n shine tonight,might be meeting another member there.What kinda wax does everyone else use?8)

Mothers or Mequires..but i just got a sample of blueberry wax from a friend who got it from a Malco distributor going to see how well it works,i have a carshow this upcoming weekend..

After cutting & buffing my Comet I put a coat of Rejex on it. It lasts a long time and protects better than wax. Is much easier prep the car for shows that way.
JMHO, Rat

Cometcleelum1.JPG

After cutting & buffing my Comet I put a coat of Rejex on it. It lasts a long time and protects better than wax. Is much easier prep the car for shows that way.
JMHO, Rat
My first ;new car was a 65 Comet Caliente. Damn, I miss that car.

We hate the spray stuff personally.... but besides that, anything that we happen to win at a car cruise or whatever we have laying in the garage. Doesnt matter to us. Last time we used that "nano" wax... I think it's eagle one stuff if i remember correctly. It did a good job but it was a little hard to rub off.

Adams. Excellent stuff & easy to use plus it smells great. Their detail spray is awesome. Next would be anything meguires.

Oldschoolcuda

ive ben detailing fore 2 years and the shop i work fore has Mequires cleaner wax its the best i used its 6.50$ at walmart

I use Meguiars for nearly everything. My Uncle works for them and hooks me up very nicely..along with my school's raceteam. For quick detailing such as when pulling into a show-n-shine, cruise night, or just when a bird poos on it I use Lucas Oil's Slick Mist. Amazing spray stuff, cleans ANYTHING and it smells like gingerbread cookies!!

-
Back