Car ****

-

tomt966

Reaction score
Mostly Mopars. The Plymouth Fury Max Wedge is owned by the guy that built my 340. Been doing Mopars for 40 years. His best time at this 1/8 track is 5.01 and 146 mph. He was slow today - only 5.2 and 136.

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

awesome, man i hate my dad for passing this show up, he should of taken the duster but he said hes saving up for the mopar show at MIR nov 1, i saw that yellow(demon) right, with duster front fenders or was there a yellow duster nd demon? from the road, demons my favorite car. thanks for sharing.

Sublime, that sublime belongs to a guy in Mechanicsville near Bert's. He has a repair shop there.

cool, well theres one i see down the road from the track thats sublime and now that i know thats not it, i think its a 73-73, im pretty sure i saw that sublime one you posted before to, it was on a trailer by the Potomac river bridge, i forget its name, the 301 bridge? i dont remember. you didnt take your dart?

cool, well theres one i see down the road from the track thats sublime and now that i know thats not it, i think its a 73-73, im pretty sure i saw that sublime one you posted before to, it was on a trailer by the Potomac river bridge, i forget its name, the 301 bridge? i dont remember. you didnt take your dart?

No, I hurt my back kicking wheel rings on. Maturity makes the back hurt when you sit on concrete and push out with your feet :) . I plan on taking it to Budds Creek for the Mopar show. Hope to see you there. Introduce yourself.

No, I hurt my back kicking wheel rings on. Maturity makes the back hurt when you sit on concrete and push out with your feet :) . I plan on taking it to Budds Creek for the Mopar show. Hope to see you there. Introduce yourself.

will do, well most likely see each other, this is our 1st if it doesn't get rained out again this year, knock on wood. we went to prince Fredrick's dodge dealer ship show lately and we were only the 3rd old mopar, 70 challenger, 71 duster, and us, 74 duster, we ended up leaving, well, try to get our buddy who lives right down the street who owns a 70 t/a challenger, its a real one and well try to get him down there, i cant wait, carlisle was awesome but this wont be as big.

-
Back