Carb guys I have a simple question (s)

-
Depends on the manifold but an 4500 adapter/spacer can make more power than a 4150 with the same size (height) spacer.
I think the intake will do it's part fine, it's a well designed tall single plane.
Thanks

I did some investigating online, really no help.
I read my vizard book again, no help & decided to just take my flashlight and track down the holes on the dominator then matched them up to mystery metering blocks they are burgundy colored 4 emulsion billet pieces. Any ways I found where the transition circuit goes (that was easy, duh.)
Now I have a plan in order to drill, tap & plug that circuit, still leaving it useable if I ever figure out the secret ( lots to learn before that happens)
But still planning to call Dom @ thumpercarbs.
To get his opinion (help).
Thanks guys for your time

You need a magnifying glass to make the best plan before starting,,,,,,,You know the saying "measure twice and cut once".
Dom is the first step in this plan.
I have talked to Dom my self, with my Demon experience/experiment. He basically told me he wouldn't touch my carb......But explained why and gave me some good advice.
He won't try and push a new carb on to you, but he will explain why his carbs are so much better then any factory carb.

Now, my opinion.......
By a gasket kit, rebuild that puppy and TRY IT!!! Buy a addapter for you manifold and see what happens.:thumbsup:

You need a magnifying glass to make the best plan before starting,,,,,,,You know the saying "measure twice and cut once".
Dom is the first step in this plan.
I have talked to Dom my self, with my Demon experience/experiment. He basically told me he wouldn't touch my carb......But explained why and gave me some good advice.
He won't try and push a new carb on to you, but he will explain why his carbs are so much better then any factory carb.

Now, my opinion.......
By a gasket kit, rebuild that puppy and TRY IT!!! Buy a addapter for you manifold and see what happens.:thumbsup:
It's a dominator trust me no magnifying glass necessary. What ever I do can be undone.

-
Back