Carbon fiber 67/68 fish hood interest?

-

slimjim

Reaction score
Hey everyone, A guy I know over here in Nor Cal works with carbon fiber for a living. He just happens to own a 67 barracuda project and would really like to make a hood for his cuda. I share the same interests and have been talking to him about splitting the cost for tools/materials. For just two hoods the price is still a little too far off. If there were more hoods to be made the cost would go down for everyone. Who here is interested in a carbon fiber hood for their barracuda? If so please PM me with a phone number and a name so that I can contact you directly. We're not sure if we want a lift off hood or a bolt on. Both can be done however, I would like to hear some opinions from everyone here. Thanks- Jeremy

Hey everyone, A guy I know over here in Nor Cal works with carbon fiber for a living. He just happens to own a 67 barracuda project and would really like to make a hood for his cuda. I share the same interests and have been talking to him about splitting the cost for tools/materials. For just two hoods the price is still a little too far off. If there were more hoods to be made the cost would go down for everyone. Who here is interested in a carbon fiber hood for their barracuda? If so please PM me with a phone number and a name so that I can contact you directly. We're not sure if we want a lift off hood or a bolt on. Both can be done however, I would like to hear some opinions from everyone here. Thanks- Jeremy

Just a general question... Couldn't they be made to where they would fit either way instead of just a lift off or bolt on?

By bolt on I meant to the stock hinges. Yeah I should have cleared that up. Sorry.

i might be interested, really interesting to see someone trying this, go for it guys!

-
Back