Carlile

-

MrCuda68

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen an actual schedule of events for Carlile? I am planning on spending one day there and have not been able to figure out if Saturday or Sunday would be better. If anybody has a link to one that would be great.
Thanks,
AJ

You don't need a schedule. Sunday will suck. Most guys are packing up Saturday night to leave. If those two days are the only options the Saturday is the day to go.

Thanks for the help thus far. We are actually flying in on Thursday, and I was figuring that Saturday or Sunday would be the better day to go. Then again maybe Friday would be better with more locals at work. Any opinions on the subject would be helpful, thanks.

You don't need a schedule. Sunday will suck. Most guys are packing up Saturday night to leave. If those two days are the only options the Saturday is the day to go.

Joe I'm not sure if they are doing it for all events this year or not but for spring carlise they had a special sunday swap meet. the 'junk in your trunk' swap meet. It was reserved for people that didn't normally want to setup and sell.

I think it was $25 at the gate and then you just pull in and find a spot to sell. If they are doing that for all events then Sunday could become worth staying for.

friday is definitely the better day of the three. sat. around 12.00 noon some people start packing up. sunday is just a waste of time.dont know if they have the junk in the trunk meet or not at the Chrysler show.

You need to go Friday and Saturday, I think firday is the better day but there are always a ton of people that go just friday and then a ton of people that only go saturdy. To see it all you have to do two days :)

Joe I'm not sure if they are doing it for all events this year or not but for spring carlise they had a special sunday swap meet. the 'junk in your trunk' swap meet. It was reserved for people that didn't normally want to setup and sell.

I think it was $25 at the gate and then you just pull in and find a spot to sell. If they are doing that for all events then Sunday could become worth staying for.

Guess some would like that but its not something I would stick around for.

I always got my best deals on sunday when buying parts. but yes, alot of people pull out early. just go on the day of the bikini contest! there problem solved.

I'm at Q39 thru Q45, next to gate 2. Everyone stop by and see me. Especially those with the early Cuda's. I will have parts and my new green convertible there. Friday is the best day to go, Saturday afternoon in the past has started to dwindle in people and vendors. John Schneider is there one day with his General Lee.

-
Back