Carlisle 2010 Pics.

-
FABO member Whitey's Dart
067-1.jpg

Hey Kev....
Did you see Mr Norm Signed my inner Fender for me... Then he gave me this...A-body Winner for his sport club, my first award![/QUOTE]

Congrats. on the award Eric! You deserve it you did alot of work to your car i was at your house not long after your started on it!
Maybe next year i can park mine next to yours!

Great pics Kev. Thanks for sharing. I was at the Atlantic Nationals all weekend. I think it is time to tackle that hood again. Can't wait to see the Duster finished.

Jack

I actually took it last Sat. to a local small one man body shop to have it painted, the guy has been painting for 40 years and does REALLY nice work!

It was a great weekend over all! Thanks for posting these pix!

My favorite car of the day had to be the Ice Blue Prostreet blown Demon MY GOD was that car bad to the bone!

064-1.jpg

I was parked right next to whitneys Dart. Congrats on the Mr. Norm award.

013.JPG

011.JPG

Great Pictures! I need to make the trip. Looks like some great Mopar Iron!:glasses7:

Congrats. on the award Eric! You deserve it you did alot of work to your car i was at your house not long after your started on it!
Maybe next year i can park mine next to yours!

Thanks Kev...third time is a charm I guess, lol. That would be awesome if we did park next to each other. Are you close?

I was parked right next to whiteys Dart. Congrats on the Mr. Norm award.

Thanks bud, and Congrats to you. You have an awesome lookin machine!!!!

-
Back