Carlisle Chrysler Nationals (July 8 - July 10)

-

KP

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals (July 8 - July 10, 2011) ?

It would be nice if the FABO members that are going could all actually get together for 1 hour out of the day and meet.

Thoughts Please...

i will be there Thursday to Sunday my spots are N78 to N80 stop in

Count me in Fr/Sat. I will be looking for the lady who sold baked corn on the cob! Oh yeah, turkey legs too!

I will be there thurs-sunday...hanging out at the cuda-challenger.com tent when I am not roaming the parts aisles.

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday, and probably with my white 68 fastback. I go just for the Snickerdoodle cookies at the Cookie Barn behind the grandstand.

Will be there Sat. and most of Sun.

Hey Eric any idea what time you will be getting there? I want to get your cell number also.

OK, how about this for a plan: If you have a car on the field put a small FABO label or sign on the windshield or under the wiper blade. If you have a tent up, hang a FABO sign on it. Hell, I'll put one on my hat. Then we can talk about cars even more, LOL.

OK, how about this for a plan: If you have a car on the field put a small FABO label or sign on the windshield or under the wiper blade. If you have a tent up, hang a FABO sign on it. Hell, I'll put one on my hat. Then we can talk about cars even more, LOL.

I have the FABO decal center bottom of the back window.

-
Back