AMD RoadRunner display
002-6.jpg

Mr. Norms Dart
norm.jpg

bd.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

FABO member 68Dodge's Scamp. Nice to meet you Bruce! That's him in the background in the blue shirt,there were 2 other FABO members there with him sorry i don't remeber your names guys!
007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

013.jpg

I know this a members Dart but i don't know his name!
014.jpg

Dealership display
020.jpg

Inside dealership
019.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

And finally ABodyJoe's Dart! I saw you there Joe but i didn't get chance to say Hi! Sorry!
033.jpg

Yep...The 69 RTX Road Runner belongs to Marvin Ball from here in West Plains, Mo. . This is one i spoke of earlier. It's a 426 + hemi but he's got over $100000 in the car. He's the same guy that has the $74000 Duster. When he needs parts he knows who to contact.
Small Block

whitch one

I like the first one personally...

Anyway, if that roadrunner inside that "dealership" is a HEMI car then I think it's incorrect!!!!

My dad bought his 69 hemi roadrunner new and they wouldnt give him the spoked wheels because they said that the hemi cars could break them... so his only option was steelies and hubcaps.... unless the dealership he went to did things differently, lol

Nice pics. I will have to get my Carlisle pics on the site here also.

John

It was a great show as usual but WAY to much to see in only one day!
Next year i'm planning on taking my Duster and spending the weekend there then maybe i'll see everything!
Never did make over to the A-12 display!:angry7:

Man that black Duster is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Both black duster's are sweet. The second duster belongs to the same guy who has the sweet hemi orange 1972 demon340 that was park beside my 1971 demon. It was the first pic in the Carlisle pics thread I started. Knew that fellow for a few years now and he doesn't live far from me.

John

I like the first one personally...

Anyway, if that roadrunner inside that "dealership" is a HEMI car then I think it's incorrect!!!!

My dad bought his 69 hemi roadrunner new and they wouldnt give him the spoked wheels because they said that the hemi cars could break them... so his only option was steelies and hubcaps.... unless the dealership he went to did things differently, lol
Those are the Kelsey Hayes Re-call wheels. They were discontinued/recalled in early '69 'coz the lugnuts worked thier way loose all the tim and the center section would break. They're rare so guys like to stick 'em on thier cars for the cool factor. Probably not original but could be.

The black on that Duster is slick , thats for sure. Nothing looks better when its layed right. Then nothing looks worse where its full of buffer swirls or orange peel.
Thanks for the arm chair trip to Carlisle

only there for saturday. still cant get over what we didnt see. and I was told this year was smaller then last.
did anybody stay at western village rv? nice place

I made it down for Saturday only-not counting the late night drive Friday. Barely saw anything at the show, basically vendors the whole day..however at the Stupid 8 on rte11 there was a F'n incredible resto-mod early Duster Fy1 yellow ('71 shark tooth grille) guy had to have at least $60K into it. MoPar suspension GONE-all aftermarket goodies, oversized wheels @ 17-18" and slammed down to the ground. Its nothing I would have personally done- but was just a sweet machine to look at. Very well thought out-all A/C lines and PS lines under the frame, only the wiper motor visible on the firewall. The dash board was a work of art. I havent seen any pics of it here yet- would imaging this car will be making the rounds in all the MoPar mags soon enuff. I think the guy was from Va.

-
Back