Carlisle or Nats-which is better?

-
IMG_0879.PNG
Went to Carlisle this year. Awesome like always. Been going to the nats since 86 with the exception of a few deployments
I always go because we have to support shows or they won't be around. Yes the nats is getting smaller but that has an upside too. I've been when you can't find anywhere to park. Last year the bathrooms were bad I don't care myself but when my girlfriend that has served in Afghanistan as a nurse said they were bad they must be bad.

IMG_0878.PNG

If you were at Carlisle you would have noticed Mancini, Indy and Shumacher weren't there. Mancini has stopped going and this is first year Schumacher didn't show up. I was looking for 360 motor mounts for a 74 duster. I'll try the Nats and hope he is there.

Ya I noticed some venders weren't there but it was a good show. I'm afraid that we are all getting too old and fading away Wish we could bring back the 80s

The problem with the 80's was that there were no reproduction parts available for Chrysler cars. How many cars were disposed of for that very reason. Most of the Ebodies I looked at in the mid 80's were rust buckets. I finally found a 71 that was very clean, but I spent a good year looking.

The problem with the 80's was that there were no reproduction parts available for Chrysler cars. How many cars were disposed of for that very reason. Most of the Ebodies I looked at in the mid 80's were rust buckets. I finally found a 71 that was very clean, but I spent a good year looking.
But you could still buy parts at the dealer and the cars that were in the junk yards my gosh they were everywhere
Plus the hair bands the 80s were great

-
Back