Carlisle

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
I am heading down to Carlisle this morning. To all who are going have a good & safe trip.:cheers:

I'm leaving today around noon and hope to be there around 3. Looks like the weather will be fantastic this weekend too!

Picking up the last provisions for the camper this am, getting fuel, hitching up, having lunch with the wife and lil offsprings - then Jake and I head out at noon-thirty. We'll be puling into western village campground by 2:45. Looks to be a great weekend!

Leaving around 9:00 should be there around 4:00 see ya there......

Everybody be safe and have a good time.

Hopefully the weather will be good for you.

On the road....meeting up 62BT409 and HemiMark this afternoon/ evening.

Have a smooth ride Mr Bandit.

Leaving here in 20 min. To spots P205-P206 . Should be there by noon.

Heading out around 3AM Friday...
I'm hoping to pull in when the gates open at 7 am.

I'll be in spot O203 near Gate 3 with lots of parts.
That's IF my old truck can make it, lol.​

I hope everyone has a safe ride!

burg

I'll be leaving around 9 am Friday. Stopping at Hemi Hot Heads, Racer Brown Cams, Passon Performance, A and A transmission, and Brewers Performance. Safe travels, good weather!

Carlisle bound- white4 door hemi ram.fabo on rear window,haulin *** heading east on i70.resting in sommerset pa 1-3am,if I can make it that far.i hope Cawley has enough beer!cause I'm on the way(740-323-6656 ray

Heading out Friday morning at 7am and should be there by noon.

Hoping to meet some of you fine MoPar fans there.

:wave:

The deals are here - just gotta look fo them - jake pucked up a complete 65 B'cuda grill - bezel to bezel for 60 bucks!!! Got a pair of tail light housings with near perfect lenses for 10 bucks each!!! I grabbed a pair of hood inserts for my 68 - no pits, but the argent is worn for 30 bucks!!

Im leavein out at bout 5 AM from hopewell PA with a list a mile long .... This is my first one. Hope the old lady an keep up ..)..

Just inside gate 1 a guy has an 8.75 rear minus the center section for 250 tagged as A-body.. The only thing A body about it is the perches have been moved in to 43 inches. Flange to flange is a C-body 57" and change..... I let him know that and he didn't seem to care.

Well everyone's here! Where's the local cruise at tonight? :happy1:

Yea that same guy had bell brake drums for 40bucks each.he still got 1,I got the 2 best.inside gate 1 right side on the end of the 3 row toward the hill right beside it is demon parts blue deck lid etc.almost across from the big black tire hanging in the air.

Diff guy - this one was straight in from gate one, about 15 vendors in on the left ( the one we got the deals from). The guy with the wrong rear was right on the corner inside gate o1.

Got back last night. Scored a Kelsey hayes set up complete with tie rods and centerlink $200.00. then ran across 3 more complete setups, one even had the master cylinder and booster. There were more second generation cuda parts there than the last couple of years

kinda bummed .... early A stuff was few and way over priced. Didn't find what i needed but made some good contacts. lots of nice cars and good people....... Il take 2 hellcats plz ....

-
Back