carlisle

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
today is the last day ya can sing up early and get a discount for doing so for the carlisle show in july. see ya's there, mike

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 621
I'll be there for sure on the same spots as last year. P205-P206 . Already packing for it. LOL

i think we were on p105. stop by and say hello. we have already booked our room at the red roof inn. happy newyear

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 579
I'm gonna try and go. probably won't drive the dart there. Just want to meet some of you fine people.

I camp out on my spot for three days. It's a blast. Of course Wifey won't come and do that !!

I'm looking into booking a room, been about 10 years since I've been there so I'm excited about this!

Where's the best place(s) to stay at this point? I was looking at the Hotel Carlisle & Embers Convention Center, but it's got tons of poor reviews. Looks decent enought but...?

I will be there with my Scamp. see you there...

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 355
flying out to the event from WA state. Southwest lets me take2 big bins for parts for free! See you there!

We have Booked the Carlisle show and The Adirondack National carshow in lake george ny. We are syked.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 307
  • 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 296
Spring Carlisle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 264
we got our srickers today for carlisle. we will be on site R-104. see ya's soom, Mike and Karen and ofcourse, SASSY 74

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 239
15 days till we go :cheers::cheers::cheers: will be camping out at both N 85 to N 88 stop in and get a cold water all members of ABODY have a GREAT SHOW!!!

we got our srickers today for carlisle. we will be on site R-104. see ya's soom, Mike and Karen and ofcourse, SASSY 74

Have fun at Carlisle, I'm not going this year, going to Syracuse instead. Hopefully we''ll see you at Lake George.

Ill be there, selling parts. Some of my stuff & some of my friends demon parts. D 18 & 19

we are heading out at around 2 am on thursday. will see ya's there. call me and we can meet up there. 860-977-1797, Mike. we are on site r-104 a-body modified

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 130.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 179
i'll be selling at spots G127 and G128. I have A body parts and 61-71 Sweptline parts

-
Back