Carlisle

-
Pretty sure it was a much bigger show this year. Show field was packed, and unlike last year, all the vendor spaces were sold out. Last year there were alot of empty vendor spaces.

orange 71 340 stripe delete Duster (its for sale by the way)

Jim---

Is this car for sale and was this car formerly owned by Bob Mayhugh? The reason I ask --- I used to see Bob at Mopar shows for years with a 71 EV2 stripe delete, houndstooth bench, 727/340 equipped Duster for years.

PM me if you have info./details about the sale of the aforementioned 71 340 Duster . Thx.

Stew

Heading back up to Fall Carlisle. Never many mopar parts , but its been years since i went to fall. Heading up friday. My wife got a 3rd place with her Crossfire, picking up her award and getting a nice car day in. Fun to look for the few and far between Mopar parts and cars for sale.

Heading back up to Fall Carlisle. Never many mopar parts , but its been years since i went to fall. Heading up friday. My wife got a 3rd place with her Crossfire, picking up her award and getting a nice car day in. Fun to look for the few and far between Mopar parts and cars for sale.

If you're going to look at cars at Fall Carlisle, don't miss the cars in the auction two blocks outside Gate #3.

Looks like a lot of rain -- Hope not -- Will continue to watch forecasts.

Take an umbrella...............Lots of rain coming. Hershey is next week. Usually the same vendors take their stuff to Hershey.

Take an umbrella...............Lots of rain coming. Hershey is next week. Usually the same vendors take their stuff to Hershey.
Hershey is mostly on blacktop now. Used to be a mudbath in the parts area years ago. That area is part of the park now.

I will, looks like a light rain in my neck of the woods. If it gets bad we will stop down and see you, didn't get to say hi at the mopar show.

This 68 Barracuda vert will be in the auction at Carlisle outside gate #3. It is also on the Fredricksburg, Virginia, Rosner Motorsports dealership website advertised at $24k. It will be interesting to see what the bidding goes to at Carlisle.
View Consignment Detail | Collector Classic Antique Auto Car Auction

636102094870523815_4571.jpg

Last edited:
This 68 Barracuda vert will be in the auction at Carlisle outside gate #3. It is also on the Fredricksburg, Virginia, Rosner Motorsports dealership website advertised at $24k. It will be interesting to see what the bidding goes to at Carlisle.
View Consignment Detail | Collector Classic Antique Auto Car Auction

View attachment 1714974403

Hershey is huge. 10,000 parts vendors. If you go get a directory for $5.00. This map shows all the vendors selling what parts. Mopar parts are listed by vendor name and location in which field. There is so much there besides just car stuff. A lot of antiques also stuff you just don't see. Need about 2 plus days to cover just the parts. No more parts in fields. Everything is moved to side where the rides are and Hershey Giant Stadium. This happened about 7 years ago.

I saw it sitting with the Auction cars before it would have gone in to auction. Not sure what day it was to be sold. Looked real nice. I didnt pay to go in to the Auction.

-
Back