carpet kits

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Who has the best price on carpet kits ? Are any members a Legendary Dealer ?

I been pricing carpet for my 72 Duster so far the best price seems to be Summit for $130.
There are a couple places on Ebay that are cheaper but i would have to wonder about the quality.

I just orderd the nylon loop kit from JCwhitney yesterday..says it will ship on 3/07/07

I'll let you know of the quality.

It's nice to have parts going back on instead of off... :wav:

Thanks guys.
Kev, What brand does Summit sell ? I think I heard the Auto Custom Carpets have fading issues.

got mine from year one when they sent out the 20% off coupon.

AdamR said:
Thanks guys.
Kev, What brand does Summit sell ? I think I heard the Auto Custom Carpets have fading issues.

Trim Parts $130
ACC $94.95 This is the one i'm gonna get since it's just going in my beater.

I used ACC in my Dakotas in the past, I hated them, they fit horrible and colors were off. They were also very thin, did not lay right and wrinkled. :sad: I have seen the year one carpets, they are awesome, I will gladly pay the extra $30. :thumbup:

I bought two sets at the houston Mopar Meet from one of the vendors,they were from Florida.I do not remember the name but my soninlaw just put the carpet in the blue 69 Dart and it lookd awsome and fit great. Surely someone here knows the name of the vendor from Florida.If not I will check the box of carpet from the black car to see if it has the name for you.I think I paid $99.00 per set for them.

Bobby

OK I found the information! The vendor I bought from was!

Mopars By Crane
2210 SR 64 East
Bradenton Florida 34212
941-322-1121

The carpet was drop shipped to me frome the manufacturer who was!

Auto Custom Carpets
318 Noble St.
Anniston Alabama 36202
256-236-1118

According to Mopars By Crane Catalog,the 80/20 black is $125.00 My price I paid was I guess the show price of $99.00 per set. I do know that it is really nice carpet. If I was buying anymore carpet and I will in a few months for another Car I have in line I will definately buy the same brand,don't know about any fading problems yet but If it does I will let you know. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks

Bobby Dodson

-
Back