[WANTED] Carpet Sill Plates Urgently Needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I parted out a '74 more door last summer, and I know I saved those. I'll have to dig them out. They weren't too bad as I remember. I'll give them too you for shipping cost.

I'll dig them out and post a pic this weekend if you want them. I saved them for my '69 Cuda that's missing the sill on the passenger side... thought about mashing two together for something to be there, but I'd rather give them to someone that needs them.

I'll dig them out and post a pic this weekend if you want them. I saved them for my '69 Cuda that's missing the sill on the passenger side... thought about mashing two together for something to be there, but I'd rather give them to someone that needs them.
Hi - Thanks very much for the reply. If you have the four, and you're sure you aren't going to need them, I'd be more than happy to pay you for them and the shipping fees. They are the last pieces I need, and they've been impossible to find. I've got a call out locally for them, but have had no luck. Pics would be great! Again, I appreciate this very much. Cheers, Shawn

20190510_140052.jpg
I have these from a 69 valiant 4 door...but I see you are in Canada don't know what shipping would be...

20190510_140116.jpg

20190510_140124.jpg

20190510_140206.jpg

20190510_140124.jpg

20190510_140149.jpg

Hi...and thanks for responding. I'll do a bit of research to see if they fit, but I expect they will. I'm definitely interested. I'd pay for shipping, of course. What do you need for them? Thanks, Shawn

Found the ones I have. The drivers front is a bit cruddy, but it looks worse than what it is, it's not crumbling apart.

SillsBottom.jpg

SillsTop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back