Carport question

-

matthon

Reaction score
I need a carport, cheap, and soon, does anyone have a suggestion for a good quality pole/tarp type carport?

Wifes nephew bought one of those portible garage things from Harbor Freight Tools. !/2 a day to get it erected. # days later the wind took it across the street and 2 doors down. Only stuff under it was riding mower , grille , kids toys, so it found a neighbors car to scratch.
I like my steel shed . 760.00 installed. Enough wind will move it too.
Five years and hasn't happened yet.

I bought mine from SAMS. Its a bulk supply store like Costco. It was $200, which is more $ than a lot of them out there but it has thick powder coated poles and has sides with windows as well as front and back walls. Even the links that connect all the poles are metal instead of plastic. King Canopy is the name.

i got the same one from harbor freight for 200 i taped all the joints together (had the big metal ones come apart so being careful) and ran a few tag lines to hold it down a little better though it isn't in a very windy spot and im happy with it.

Bought mine at BJs Its a bulk supply store like Costco. 10 x 20, It has front & back panel, Front has zippered door. Paid about 200.00 well worth the money.
All powder coated frame and you can send away for high wind spikes.Had it for 3yrs.still in good shape. will post the name brand tomorrow.
Went and got the info. Cover It all weather Shelters 1-800-287-1617

A friend of mine has one that has been there for years. It sits on a slab to hold it in place he got 6 buckets and filled them with concrete put peices of pipe in. He drilled holes thru the pipe and the legs and bolted them together. he also has some small rope that runs from the top to the bucket handles. That thing has been thru hell.

-
Back