Carrie's Viper Yellow 71 Duster

-

Carriesduster

Reaction score
Hi I'm Carrie, President of Inland Mopars of Southern California. Check out my DUSTER! For all of those who are into Darts. Go to InlandMopars.com and check out our give a way car. Look at our sponsors and if you want to you can print out a form and buy tickets to win this beauty!

I also have a 71 Scamp so if anyone can give me some info on the "Secret Scamp Owners Society" it would be appreciated.

carries car 2.jpg

carries car 3.jpg

carries car 4.jpg

carries car 5.jpg

Real Nice Carrie. :thumbup:

Mr President would that be lemon twist Y5 yellow?

That is a Beautiful Duster :wav:

Boy that is one bright duster ya got Carrie. Looks really good and I'll wager she goes like a cut cat to.

Terry :burnout:

Coyote Jack said:
Beautiful Duster Carrie! Love that tag. LOL

Jack

many thanks jack, what kind of car do you have? check out our website inlandmopars.com. you can see what our club does for charity
carrie

OldVart said:
Carrie, that little Duster is just immaculate. Congratulations on a beautifully done car. And I agree with Jack on the license plate holder. :)
many thanks to you sid, had alot of fun doing this. there is a 8pt roll cage and the car is mini tubbed with 15x15.50 on the rear. the license plate gets alot of attention. check out our club website inlandmopars.com and see what we do here in so cal for charity
carrie

memike said:
Real Nice Carrie. :thumbup:

Mr President would that be lemon twist Y5 yellow?

That is a Beautiful Duster :wav:
Hey Mike that would be Ms. President lol no the color is 2003 Viper Race Yellow
Carrie

demon seed said:
Boy that is one bright duster ya got Carrie. Looks really good and I'll wager she goes like a cut cat to.

Terry :burnout:
Yeah, it runs pretty good. I couldn't find a brighter yellow. now i just need to figure out some kind of graphic in many colors for the quarter panels. got any suggestions?
Carrie

In the drab, dead of winter, that Viper yeller sure brightens things up for me today. Thanks for sharing your pics,Carrie.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Looks great Carrie, I have been trying to decide on a color for months now, thought I found the perfect one at least 20 times now, that yellow, I gotta tell ya, looks pretty convincing!

I do quite a bit of charity work around here, will check out the site!

Carriesduster said:
Yeah, it runs pretty good. I couldn't find a brighter yellow. now i just need to figure out some kind of graphic in many colors for the quarter panels. got any suggestions?
Carrie

sorry I'm not a big believer in graphics, besides there aren't a lot of colors that wouldn't clash with that BRITE yellow "jmo". I like a one color car myself as you can see.

Terry

P6020033 (Small).JPG

dustertogo said:
Very....very......nice Duster Carrie. Beautifully detailed.
many thanks! check out our club website inlandmopars.com and check out the 67 dart we are building for charity
carrie :thumbup:

Hey Carrie,

I have a 72 Demon that is nearing completion. You can see it in the Restoration forum.

I will check out your site.

Jack

Carriesduster said:
Hi I'm Carrie, President of Inland Mopars of Southern California. Check out my DUSTER! .
Really nice Duster you have!

My wife has too, a Duster, where i can buy one or two those licenseplate frames for her?

Carriesduster Find A Place That Will Make It For You Too![/QUOTE said:
Yeah right... If i know even a one place here or whole europe... Nobody does not do here those kind a things, that's why i asked about it...

Well, ok, i'll keep looking, sorry about asking...

-
Back