Cars are not meant for this.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
All i gotta say is it's just wrong....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFJ59S_L3s&feature=player_detailpage"]challenger on 26s - YouTube[/ame]

I have always been an advocate of people fixing cars up like they want to, but that's awful.

I figured it wouldn't be long until the crack dealers started up on the Challengers. I saw a new Camaro will huge wheels on it yesterday so they are getting them some as well.

Looks like someone purchased an expensive car and rims while living 7 deep in a 2 bedroom apartment. The factory wheels appeared to be sitting on the side of the freaking road. To each his own I reckon.

Hey, his wheels are safe. Most people have better taste.

Here is another one on the not better taste side. :eek:ops:

Ugly.jpg

Really though, my question is how tight a turn can cars with those type wheels on them navigate? That oughtta be against the law just from the sheer drivability standpoint.

To each his own...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
Perception is reality...
blah, blah, blah...

Some things I'll never get. Just WOW! And not a good wow.

Really though, my question is how tight a turn can cars with those type wheels on them navigate? That oughtta be against the law just from the sheer drivability standpoint.

To answer your question: not very well. We've got a couple of guys here running around with 26's on older '80's Caprices. Seen 'em in the local grocery store parking lot, out in the middle of no where, where no one else parks. Just to take a long sweeping turn it's like watching a tractor trailer. Actually, I think a tractor trailer could make the turn tighter.

One was coming off the gas island. He had to pull forward and back up a few times to make it.

To answer your question: not very well. We've got a couple of guys here running around with 26's on older '80's Caprices. Seen 'em in the local grocery store parking lot, out in the middle of no where, where no one else parks. Just to take a long sweeping turn it's like watching a tractor trailer. Actually, I think a tractor trailer could make the turn tighter.

One was coming off the gas island. He had to pull forward and back up a few times to make it.

Puzackly. That's what I'm talkin about. That could cause an accident since it alters the way the vehicle drives to begin with. Frankly, I think these tire store who sell and install this stuff are leaving themselves wide open for litigation. I know of one locally I'd love to see get sued into oblivion.

-
Back