cars for sale

-

maxie

Reaction score
I dont post as much as I used to on either of the mopar boards I am on. Here and moparts. really never posted much here. Seems to me on both boards that there really are not a lot of cars for sale or trade any more.

Just me?

I am talking all of the body styles.

I think cars are coming out of the woodwork!! I've already bought 3 cars this year and am looking to buy a 4th!

yes more are showing up and that is bad for some of us who do not know when to quit. Just picked up two more this year and fixin to go on a road trip for another neglected duster.

My car has been for sale for years, although I never post it here or anywhere. I got tired of playing 20 questions with everyone.

The only way it will ever sell now is if someone shows up at my house, cash in hand.

My car has been for sale for years, although I never post it here or anywhere. I got tired of playing 20 questions with everyone.

The only way it will ever sell now is if someone shows up at my house, cash in hand.

That's because you posted that pic of you on the hood feelin yourself up. That's not exactly a "good" sales tactic. LMAO

I dont post as much as I used to on either of the mopar boards I am on. Here and moparts. really never posted much here. Seems to me on both boards that there really are not a lot of cars for sale or trade any more.

Just me?

I am talking all of the body styles.

If it doesn't have a NOT FOR SALE SIGN, you can always ask if you see something you like.

I've seen several cars for sale that I would like to have, but I don't need anymore cars, so I look and think, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THAT, then close the page and go on.

What are you looking for? Are you willing to travel or ship?

When I had a car for sale I spent the time to post everything about the car and people would ask me to tell them about the car......Either they couldn't read,blind,or a moron

Must be nice! I can't find anything locally and I'm thinking the next car I'll have to drive down to the southern states and find something down there for the next car.

Riddler

Must be nice! I can't find anything locally and I'm thinking the next car I'll have to drive down to the southern states and find something down there for the next car.

Riddler

Mike (2darts) has his 68 GTS for sale north of the border, but for all of us in the rust belt, going south or west is the only good option due to rust

Not a project, but a beautiful car.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 174
If it doesn't have a NOT FOR SALE SIGN, you can always ask if you see something you like.

I've seen several cars for sale that I would like to have, but I don't need anymore cars, so I look and think, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THAT, then close the page and go on.

What are you looking for? Are you willing to travel or ship?

Been looking/thinking about a 340 dart to race in pure stock and cruise around in. Looking to sell or trade the demon for one.

-
Back