cars selling dealership ?

-

65-440

Reaction score
ok, I've been trying to research my cars history. I've gone back to '88. How the hell can I find what dealership ordered and sold my car back in '70 ? I have the broadcast sheet and vehicle order number but can figure out where the car went after the build. I've got a detective buddy and a cousin that works for the state department in DC looking into if for me, but no luck yet. Has anyone been successful in tracking this info down ??

ok, I've got a detective buddy and a cousin that works for the state department in DC looking into if for me, but no luck yet. Has anyone been successful in tracking this info down ??

If they can find your answer, they could make it into a business as thousands of Mopar owners would like to get the same info for their own cars!

No luck with either one ...... I know somebody here has gone through this with good results !

build cards which had the dealer info on them. 67 and earlier can be had through Chrysler Historical. 68 to 70 are toast from a fire. 71 up I am finding to be questionable.

You could try here http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/found.shtml
Barry has accumulated some dealership documents. Perhaps you may be one of the lucky few to have something in his files?

Other than that tracking ownership through DMV back to the original owners.

-
Back