Cat Pics

-
Yeah, about all possums are good for is eating ticks. I used to worry about waking up the neighbors when I would shoot one at 2 AM after I heard the cat food bowl rattling around on the porch. I figured out how to catch them and let my 135 lb. Akita 'play' with them for a while....lol.
Opossums are nasty, but they are valuable tick mitigation here in the country, seems to be little conflict in My particular area with the feral kitties....that I know of. There are the occasional night conflicts to be heard for sure, lol, some not good. Heard a deer get taken down in My field behind the woods while I was finishing something up on the roof at dusk, couldn't do anything but listen..

Coyotes are "wylie".

Come on, we learned that watching Road Runner cartoons.

I saw a documentary a few years ago about how coyotes are actually pushing wolves out of their traditional habitats because the coyotes are better suited for suburban sprawl.

Coyotes are way better to have around than wolves.
We put a bounty on the heads of coyotes and they are the only species that we did not push out and almost eradicate.
Eastern Colorado Has Koy dogs. They are coyotes that were bread with modern dogs back in the day for their fur. They are blaze orange and look like fire in the fields. I've seen a few now, one leading a pack of coyotes.
The wolves are a problem. These people want to reintroduce wolves as they sit on their asses in their living rooms.
I walk the earth and wolves are a very very scary adversary that I as am American do not want around. They are more deadly than any bear or lion around.

22 will remove any threat on this continent.

Foxes and owls tend to be the animals that gets our cats up here in the mountains

I'm glad I found this thread. I thought I was the only crazy white guy that likes cats. All my friends thing I'm nuts. Always tell people that they relax me and I just enjoy watching them run around and playing with them. Some people come home from work and drink or smoke weed to relax ( I don't drink or do drugs) I have my cats to relax me

I always ask my Friends on Facebook have I ever showed you pictures of my CATS? yes you have, MANY times. LOL

Our house guest, Snowy.

She looks pretty comfortable.

20230409_134832.jpg

IMG_20211105_182435502.jpg

Rest in peace Fred, he was a huge loving 4 year old. Last night he was hit by a car.
My wife and I are sad, I'm fuckin pissed

IMG_20230122_134817821_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221124_145135659.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I'm sorry to hear that, losing a pet is sometimes harder than losing a person. Hell, wat am I saying, cats are people.

Yeah, that sucks.

Sorry.

We had a terrible cat story on our local news Friday. Someone caught a cat on fire and burnt it up bad. Frankies Friends a local cat humane society took him in and are caring for him. It was on our local news stations. This is the place I contribute to when I can as they do great work. I would post some pictures but I really don’t think you guys and girls would like to see this. I hope karma is real and this individual gets a double dose.

We had a terrible cat story on our local news Friday. Someone caught a cat on fire and burnt it up bad. Frankies Friends a local cat humane society took him in and are caring for him. It was on our local news stations. This is the place I contribute to when I can as they do great work. I would post some pictures but I really don’t think you guys and girls would like to see this. I hope karma is real and this individual gets a double dose.
I believe in Karma, the worthless asshole will get their due, I just wish I could be there to see it or be the one to give it.

I’m just going to give you an update and say he is looking so much better than he did Friday. My racing friends wife works here on Tuesdays and was going to bring me some traps to catch a few of the kitties that visit my house to eat. Mom just had at least three more so after she’s done feeding them I hope to catch her and get her fixed. Dad is a sex maniac and needs caught too. As does my little “Bandit”. Pretty sure she’s a little girl and will come within inches of me, till the door opens. I would love to adopt her. Today’s update from Frankie’s Friend.

3A3351A4-C8F0-4A79-B5A2-D37C094251B3.jpeg

7442D2E5-0F6C-4B89-85C8-3FEB5D73E275.jpeg

C4A6FAD6-0F3E-4B33-A6F1-12D566E33D8A.jpeg

People raise coyotes around here ...they smart like a wolf...LOYAL too...they chose 1 owner to love 100%.......and they can be very jealous

I hope someone pays the ultimate price for burning that cat.....I would do a 20year bid if I could find the person that did that...

Until the judicial system starts treating these useless miserable pieces of **** like they treat their victims our society will continue to decline until it's us against them, I know what side I'm on.

-
Back