Cat Pics

-
1698636599973.png

I would wait a little while longer. If you neuter a male too soon, they can have chronic urinary trouble.
Thank you so much Rob for that ..I really didn't know and maybe that's the reason I lost a beautiful Flame Point Himalayan named Armani that broke my heart and died 6 months after my divorce...

This is the guy who started it all. He just showed up at the shop one day. Gental as a Lamb with people , cats and dogs that's another story.

IMG_20180313_090456.jpg

I don't have pictures just feel good.
I found my neighbors cat who has been missing for a month and found a home for a little baby kitten who was in my other neighbor's hay tent.
The kitten is a little boy and man, what a sweet little tabby. My co-workers girlfriend is a lucky gal to have got him.

Well I had it out with a neighbor today. She drunk texted me about MY cats go the last time. I texted her this morning and told her I was going to call her after 12 and lay it on me. I’ve listened to her damn barking rug rat dog for the last five years and her drunk husband blasting music. I never said a word. Because I feed Ferals they are mine I guess. I know of four (at least) other neighbors that do this to. So after she unloaded I unloaded. I’ve found her last two grass cutters, fixed her pool, fix her sliding door, been there when she saw strangers in the field, cleared her driveway after she broke her snowblower, and even had her going to church when her husband died. She is now blocked on my phone and I’m done with her. Hers my 9:30pm text.

John, I hate to tell you this but one of your cats is under my pool shed I can have this my concern is many things fleas and ticks with my Maddie poop in my yard. Something Hass to be done about this please

Well I had it out with a neighbor today. She drunk texted me about MY cats go the last time. I texted her this morning and told her I was going to call her after 12 and lay it on me. I’ve listened to her damn barking rug rat dog for the last five years and her drunk husband blasting music. I never said a word. Because I feed Ferals they are mine I guess. I know of four (at least) other neighbors that do this to. So after she unloaded I unloaded. I’ve found her last two grass cutters, fixed her pool, fix her sliding door, been there when she saw strangers in the field, cleared her driveway after she broke her snowblower, and even had her going to church when her husband died. She is now blocked on my phone and I’m done with her. Hers my 9:30pm text.

John, I hate to tell you this but one of your cats is under my pool shed I can have this my concern is many things fleas and ticks with my Maddie poop in my yard. Something Hass to be done about this please
No good deeds go unpunished.

20230418_204605.jpg

If there's ever a doubt You've missed "time for treats!!", Mommy gets a little "hint",

You had better get that witches broom John.

Couple days ago my 13 year old orange female laying on her back in the warm sun. She goes outside some times and is a vicious ruthless killer of any small creature.

Wuti.jpg

May 3, 2006 to Nov 11, 2023.
Enjoy the sunbeams on the other side……

IMG_3716.jpeg

-
Back