CCW guys and gals- any good deals on firearms this week?

-
I bought a s I think s&w 38 revolver probably 18 years or so again and never carried or shot it. I gotta get that out of my gun safe someday

I bought a s I think s&w 38 revolver probably 18 years or so again and never carried or shot it. I gotta get that out of my gun safe someday
Hopefully not to sell. My belief is all firearms will become priceless someday. You might be surprised at how dead-on and well made your j-frame is.

Not to hijack the thread but since we're on 9mm...

Anyone got a 9mm carbine?

I've had a Ruger 10/22 and single six for decades and they are the only guns I own.

I've shot lots though. Enough to know I prefer a revolver for a hand gun.

However, I also like the accuracy of a longer barrel, and I'm considering something with more punch.

Seems like the 9mm carbine might be a good compromise.

Easy to find and cheap ammo plus better accuracy than a pistol but not as long and unwieldy as a rifle in a home defense situation.

Plus, if I ever get the desire to have an automatic handgun, they could share rounds.
(that's the project manager's efficiency coming out)

Previously I had considered the Judge and then acquiring a .410 rifle.

Just seems a bit much.

Last edited:
I almost bought that keltec but decided to go with something more rifle then the sub (the sub felt kinda in between)

having said that, there was this little incident where 9MM carabines were widely used, the MP40, the stengun, STG-44, but good luck finding those

(on a side note, I got 9MM FMJs down for as little as 18 cents a round for brass case, 16 cents for steel case)

I guess I might as well ask-

Anyone own a Taurus Judge?

How about the long or super long barrel version?

...and how do they do with .45 ammo?

958F0EAC-8B1F-40C2-A463-0DD30E74EF67.png
D00A993E-4CD0-4703-BC1D-623DD2E39331.png
83BD8FEA-B667-4131-8D5E-DA3D4BA8660F.png
536FF787-5A0D-49BD-A815-10485ECA7A35.png
Man these look wicked. 45 and 410 over under. Ohhh Boy

-
Back