CE Slide-a-link?

-
Has anyone used these with superstock springs and noted improvement in 60' times? if so how much did you pick up?

I have talked to CE they say can use them with any spring. Also spoke with Mike at Eaton Detroit Spring he says his springs work good with them. They say they are not as noisey as Cal tracs. Also with a more standard spring you can remove the link portion and drive the car without them. I was thinking about the 4 bar set up. But I want to use a dana with a 3.5" full exhaust. I don't think I can do it with the 4 bar. Was just wondering if anyone had any real experence with the Slide-A-Links. I think I am going with Slide-a-links, Eaton springs, and I have a set of QA1 double adjustable shocks.

I have them on my 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed.They,re an improvement with bunny hopping when I was racing with slicks at the track.60fts. improved with them on.
OCT 08 006.jpg

OCT 08 006.jpg

I have talked to CE they say can use them with any spring. Also spoke with Mike at Eaton Detroit Spring he says his springs work good with them. They say they are not as noisey as Cal tracs. Also with a more standard spring you can remove the link portion and drive the car without them. I was thinking about the 4 bar set up. But I want to use a dana with a 3.5" full exhaust. I don't think I can do it with the 4 bar. Was just wondering if anyone had any real experence with the Slide-A-Links. I think I am going with Slide-a-links, Eaton springs, and I have a set of QA1 double adjustable shocks.

what the hell do u need a 3.5" exhaust for?? u running a mountain motor??

It's a 440" W5 small block. with a port injected Speed Tech NO2 set up. And I don't think you can get 3" pipes through with a dana and the 4 bar setup.

-
Back