Celebrities at the strip

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to meet Elwood and Jake Blues\\:D/(or the next best thing), Lou from Horsepower tv, Overhaulin's Chris Jacobs and,of course Mr. Foose, himself:notworth:. Chip is truly one of the nicest,down to earth guy's you will meet and not only did I get his autograph, he drew me a sketch of a really cool Challenger, to go with this years MATS theme. You can only imagine what kind of Sh*t eating grin I wore for the rest of the day:toothy10:
The sign was for my shop but now I think it should go in our living room instead....lol

Clipboard01.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

Lucky dawg. That is so cool!! I'd get me an 8X10 or 11X14 picture of me and Foose for the garage. Lucky Dawg you are!!!

I saw you getting you sign autographed. I was the guy with the ponytail and camera standing in the tent. Someone didn't know who Lou was and asked him to take a picture. I had to get a picture of that. We all had a good laugh at that.

lou the photog2.JPG

Lucky dawg. That is so cool!! I'd get me an 8X10 or 11X14 picture of me and Foose for the garage. Lucky Dawg you are!!!
Yes I am and I have my wife to thank for choosing Vegas instead of a tropical holiday. I think I'm gonna get the sign scanned and a poster made and take it out to the shop.

wow i havent seen lou on tv is so long. anyone know wat happened to him on muscle car?

thats sweet man. pbly one of the most memorable car shows for u ever lol

I saw you getting you sign autographed. I was the guy with the ponytail and camera standing in the tent. Someone didn't know who Lou was and asked him to take a picture. I had to get a picture of that. We all had a good laugh at that.

Yeah Paul was telling me you had the honors of touring Chip around. I wish I would have met you as well.:icon_smi:

That is too funny.....about Lou....lol

Chris Jacobs "loves MoPars." He says it every time they do one on the show.

i think you had that sh*t eating grin all weekend.

you are a very nice guy chris i wish there were more of your kind around us all.

wow i havent seen lou on tv is so long. anyone know wat happened to him on muscle car?

thats sweet man. pbly one of the most memorable car shows for u ever lol

I read that he had to leave the show for personal reasons but is supposed to be working on a new show. Cant remember the name of it right now...

You lucky Bastard! How the hell did you manage to get Chip to do a personal drawing?!?!?! VERY coooool!

Amy & me went to MATS in 2004 and I spent most of the day hanging with Bob Riggle. I have pictures of me IN the Hemi under Glass while it was in the pits. I have to get the disc and post it. Going there and meeting Bob was a rush. I imagine meeting Chip was incredible...especially getting the drawing!

cool...and the thing with Lou is hillarious..that guy is the best i hope he gets his own show man he's a riot!

Ultra cool day for sure :cheers: yes in the living room. :-D
Congratulations on making some great memories retsud043.
Thanks for sharing

Sounds like a great day that you will remember for the rest of your life! How long did it take Foose to make the sketch? Also, I have to second the thought "How did you get him to make a sketch for you?". Lou was hilarious, I hope his new show comes on soon.

Lou is one hell of a fabricator!! I could use him to finish the dart. Can't wait to see him on the tube again. Muscle cars and the show Gearz and Chop Cut Rebuild shop more of the actual building. Don't get me wrong I love Chip Fooses work too, the boy's a genius, sure could use him to do my dart since my stroke! It's beginning to look like it will not get done.

I have a first place plaque trophy with Lou's autograph written all over it..... i have to admit... I didnt have a clue who smeared their name all over my trophy until someone on here told me who he was. So I left the name on there for now. I guess the cool things was... he thought my Duster was really "bitchin"

-RPM

Sounds like a great day that you will remember for the rest of your life! How long did it take Foose to make the sketch? Also, I have to second the thought "How did you get him to make a sketch for you?". Lou was hilarious, I hope his new show comes on soon.

Chip did the sketch in less than 3 minutes, and all I asked was if he would autograph my sign.....I never would have expected him to do something that cool. That just goes to show what a genuine,down to earth guy he really is.
I am one very lucky S.O.B !!!!!!!

Damn! I've seen him sketch on Overhaulin' before so I figured he's whip it out pretty quick. Still, to have someone who's drawings go for thousands of dollars just sketch something out is way damn cool. Good for you and good on Chip Foose.

The speed channel had atleast a couple of muscle cars reruns on today with good ol' Lou on them. Great to see him again even if they were reruns. Man your day was full of the stuff memories are made from AWESOME!

-
Back