Cell Phone Idiots

-
Yesterday I looked over when some dumbass was passing me going 80mph and he was looking at his phone texting or whatever all the way around. Stupid ***

Those that can't walk and chew gum don't need to try using phone and walking or driving

is that a "blackberry"?

You know those laser tape measures? Well they need to figure out haw to rig those with a buzzer and outfit shoes with them in the toes. Then your shoes could be doing the measuring and reporting on the distance to the nearest obstacle........

You know those laser tape measures? Well they need to figure out haw to rig those with a buzzer and outfit shoes with them in the toes. Then your shoes could be doing the measuring and reporting on the distance to the nearest obstacle........
That would be something else to distract them LOL

I seen a guy talking on his phone, riding his Harley down the road.

Just today, I was walking into a medical center and the front door opened electrically for a nurse with a patient in a wheelchair. The woman following them was on her cell phone. The wheelchair got through, then the woman behind them took one step out and stopped. The door then started to close... The woman still stood there, staring at her phone until the door hit her and moved her out of the way.

-
Back