cell phones

-
A nice work tool for me, always on the move. Don't care to be called unless it's for work or an emergency. Wife has one also, work. They're OK and a nice convenience, like cable tv, could live without it.

Society has to learn how tho use them properly and politely. With all respect, JR, you'd be in jail if you did that to me. (Though I'd never use it in a theater, that's ridiculous.) Two wrongs make a right

Oh don't even get me started on people that cry and run to the cops if someone looks at them cross eyed. If you get punched or put in your place (I didn't hit him in the face or bloody him) for acting like a jackass then man up and take it and move on with your live, lesson learned. Thats what I meant when I said that Americans are turning into pussies, if someone gets their feelings hurt they will run to their cell phone and call the cops or their lawyer instead of either taking care of it their self (not by killing someone) or realizing that "Hey, I might have deserved that one".

And yes sometimes two wrongs do make a right! If someone doesn't have enough balls to defend them self or stand up for something then they deserve anything that comes to them.

Maybe I should just put one of my CB's back in my car...

I think I still have one of my old base stations around here some where and if I sell or trade my 53 for a wagon (anything running from the 50's-late 60's) I was going to put one in it.

I think I still have one of my old base stations around here some where and if I sell or trade my 53 for a wagon (anything running from the 50's-late 60's) I was going to put one in it.

I have two cbs, lots of fun to ply hide in go seek

My husband hates cell phone with a passion! I keep one "just in case too" . My daughter is stationed at Fort Bragg NC and I use it "just in case" she calls from there, or Afghanistan, depending on her location. Can't miss those calls!

Oh don't even get me started on people that cry and run to the cops if someone looks at them cross eyed. If you get punched or put in your place (I didn't hit him in the face or bloody him) for acting like a jackass then man up and take it and move on with your live, lesson learned. Thats what I meant when I said that Americans are turning into pussies, if someone gets their feelings hurt they will run to their cell phone and call the cops or their lawyer instead of either taking care of it their self (not by killing someone) or realizing that "Hey, I might have deserved that one".

And yes sometimes two wrongs do make a right! If someone doesn't have enough balls to defend them self or stand up for something then they deserve anything that comes to them.

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I would fight back (self defense), then you would've been in jail! -Ask me how I know. ;-)

Finally, if someone doesn't "have the balls" to defend their self, our Constitution will protect them. Otherwise, we'd be a bunch of 3rd world country types. Pretty lucky, aren't we?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...

There is a FINE line between self defense and becoming the aggressor, ask me how I know.

2 cells.... 1 work ....... 1 personal, would like to live without them but lifestyle dictates other wise.

I'll bring the bottle of Jack and we will make a night of it!

I'll bring JOSE to the dance also!

Because all 12 year olds have very important things to say 8500 times a month..."Daddy my hands and thumbs hurt all the time it's weird" "We will get them looked at after your eye appointment honey."

Thats funny...I have no idea what the hell they can talk about (8500 is incoming and outgoing) yea crazy stupid...

Next time you are on the islands...I'll have Jack and Jose waiting! :snakeman:

i,m too old and smart to fight. i respect people that respect me. but if someone trys to hurt me they will have to deal with this. Tx .is a concealed handgun state.Not gonna let some young punk hurt me.Ask my friends,I dont take no **** but I dont start any.And yes,it will turn many men into whining pussies.

tryout 048 (Medium).jpg

this started out about cell phones...now we got pictures of guns...

I'll take it you don't care for cell phones...

this started out about cell phones...now we got pictures of guns...

I'll take it you don't care for cell phones...

To hell with the cell phone...... I take it that he will pop a cap in your ***!

Pretty soon I will have my concealed weapon permit and my cell phone.

silly Flatlander,shoes are for throwing. If ya dont like it call me on my cell. lol How could i get enough FABO without my cell phone.When I start jonesing real bad I can pull over and voila fabo.

tryout 084 (Medium).jpg

Those type phones are a trip... my friend has books he can read on his. All his numbers has the persons picture with the number.

full internet access and i can ebay bid anywhere when i get an outbid notification.

people pay stupid amounts of money for there service. just say 80 bucks a month x 5 years = 5000 bucks. if this is you do yourself a favor and smack yourself.

I have one, LG Rumor, and love it. I have Sprint PCS, the unlimited plan. I remember life without cell phones and could manage without it, but WHY?

I can take a call anytime of the day/night, help someone out, make a sale, make a deal, meetup with friends or talk to the wife anywhere I am, whenever needed.

Heck, a couple of you guys have called me and we have talked for over an hour, so the way I see it a Cell Phone is just about necessary in todays day and age.

I say get one, and get a reasonable Minute Plan, and enjoy the benefits of technology.

:cheers:

To hell with the cell phone...... I take it that he will pop a cap in your ***!

Pretty soon I will have my concealed weapon permit and my cell phone.

Dang! Do I deserve that???? Ouch!

people pay stupid amounts of money for there service. just say 80 bucks a month x 5 years = 5000 bucks. if this is you do yourself a favor and smack yourself.

Funny...what people will do with THEIR money that they earn!

Like people paying $3-5 a day on coffee. Whatever floats their boat!

Cell phones are here to stay.. until the nukes hit...then the roaches can make homes of them....Ha!

Daredevil~ Thats a sweet phone!

I just don't get the need for hand guns...NO I'm not saying you can't have them! I just don't see the need for them. Maybe it's where I live. But if I ever feel the need to get a license to carry a hand gun...dang thats a sad day in my eyes.

I want you all to have the right to carry, defend your home etc. I just don't want to HAVE TO carry.

Aloha!
PS it will be a sweet day when I don't have to carry my electronic leash!

silly Flatlander,shoes are for throwing. If ya dont like it call me on my cell. lol How could i get enough FABO without my cell phone.When I start jonesing real bad I can pull over and voila fabo.

If you say so Chief....

max86.jpg

-
Back