-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpyb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 center chunksa nd decided to sell one of them, I have a 3.55 that is apart and will sell that one for 500, the other is together and i a 3.23 for 600 , both posi, which ever sells firs I am going to keep and use the other

100_4401.JPG

100_4402.JPG

100_4403.JPG

If you are actually interested I am bringing my brother to harrisonburg va tomorrow to pick up a car.

I would be keen on the 3.23 ratio 489 casing center head, is it in good working order?? and postage to Compton CA 90220

it is in good working order but would be expensive to ship because of the weight and I'm not even sure how I can package it

I will find out but probably not untill next week , I'm going to be away tomorrow

would you accept payment by paypal family and friends ? as I will take it if you do
thanks
Cheers Andre

Yip, sure am, I just read your personal message too, with details, will make payment soon, and can you let me know when it comes through please
Cheers Andre

OK , I don't know what game you are playing but if the money is not in my account in 1 hour I am keeping it and will remove the ad

Just got this, I paid it already and sent you a PM
explaining that I got side tracked on my brake problem, I'm sorry for the delay
can you let me know when you receive it then as I do want this diff head.
Thanks
Cheers Andre

Sorry to sound so harsh but I've dealt with so many scammers on facebook tha I just figured it was another one , Thanks for the payment I will ship tomorrow and get you a tracking number and I will need your addres as you only gave me city and state also need the name you want it sent to

No backing plates but I have never had to declare a value where I ship from, it will probably be fed ex , If they ask for a value I will tell them 200 , no problem

Tracking number is 786245083892 fedex will ship on monday It is in a 5 gallon bucket , tried to put it in a box also but they don't have any heavy enough , weight is 78 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back