[SOLD] Centerline Rims and Tires

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we have sells I can check when she gets home from work. I’m on forced retirement. If the tread is good, we’re good to go. Bout how old r the tires? No cracks in the tires of rims?

I don’t think we have sells I can check when she gets home from work. I’m on forced retirement. If the tread is good, we’re good to go. Bout how old r the tires? No cracks in the tires of rims?
Tires are less then a year old. There like brand new no cracks and no issues. It's Zelle most banks have it. I have chase and they have it.

I’ll check with my bank. Its pnc. I’ll keep u posted. 800.00 shipped is great!

Ok ill take the photos later today when I get home from work and send them to you

Do u know if the lug nuts r 7/16” with left hand thread or all right hand thread and size? Just curios as if I gotta get any. Thanks

Yes I tried 235/15’s and the front rubbed the fenders. So these otta be fine.

They came off my 68 baracuda so I know they'll fit...

685495646.jpg

Yea, I like the ralleys. But their only 14”. I’ve always liked the original centerlines too. Not the American racing copies

Yea, I like the ralleys. But their only 14”. I’ve always liked the original centerlines too. Not the American racing copies
[/QUO

Hey, sorry I just got in from work and it's to dark the pictures won't come out . I will take them Saturday so you can see the dept gauge and send the photos over to u.

Before u take the pictures, I don’t have an online bank account or a debit card or a phone ap for either. I don’t do any online banking. PayPal is my only option. Sorry, their nice wheels. But I think we’re at a wash. Sorry to have taken ur time. Good luck with ur sale. Mark Smith

U can send me a check, when it clears I'll send the tires. If that will work for you just wondering

Hey buddy give me a little time to smoke this over today...I might just buy those rims and tires and I do have PayPal and I have 0 excuses or questions...your wheels look great and what a great price

I want to be next in line for this set of tires and rims. I had a set and they were stolen. I am ready to go! Your privacy settings do not allow me to PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back