15x7 (5" BS) steel wheels 5x4.5 BP
255/60/15 drag radials
275/60/16 "street" radials
Aftermarket A-body 8 3/4 axles with 5x4.5 BP
Milodon low-pro pan/pu for 360
NIB SCAT I-beam rods for SB

What 'cha got??

Thanks!

SC always with the WOW. LOL Kinda like here in NC they just say "well bless your heart"

Can you post some pics of the wheels please. are they small bolt pattern 5X4

Sorry just saw this; not on here too much. The fronts arethe 5 x 4 small bolt pattern the rear are the 5 x 4.5 pattern.

if someone wants them, better hurry. I'm thinking of why I should keep them as they are NICE wheels. Just sayin'...

Pics to follow

Attachments

• Centerlines_2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 333
  • Centerlines_1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 332
Your Ad was deleted by staff. Please review the "for sale forum" rules before posting again.

Okay, I give up...why?? A gold member bumped it. Both "parts" (pairs of the wheels) are related...

So, what's up Mr. Seed?????

Deleted for no phone numbers or emails??? Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!

I see you joined in 07. We have had these rules for a very long time.

People have regularly ignored the rules and now the mods are using a firm hand.

So yes....... They are serious.

My bad, I never read the rules. BUT I don't have time to log in everyday, so I figure there are other ways to contact me that would expedite any deal.

I have had email and phone number in ads before, so I guess I was one "ignoring" said rules.

But I'm curious the thinking behind this. From my vantage point, it makes NO SENSE, it just makes it harder to buy and sell stuff...

My PM (private messages) sends an email alert. Think thats a default setting or it can added as an option in you account settings.

I'm guessing the PM makes it easier to sort out problems when they arise during transactions between two members.

Fronts have a sale pending.

Rears are still available. To refresh: 15x7 w/4.5 of backspace. 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Just the ticket to get those 275/60/15 stickies under that 67-72 Dart. Satan finish.

EXCELLENT condition, no rash, etc...OEM centercaps included.

Now I'll take $225 and I'll pay the (ground 48 state) shipping on one box and you pay for one. Can't beat that...

OR, see my trade list above.

Thanks for looking.

Fronts are SOLD! Thanks, Todd...nice meeting and chatting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back