Central Florida Members - Track Meeting?

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
Anyone interested in going to Orlando Spinworld....err i mean Speedworld one of these Friday nights, post up and we'll work somethin out :thumbup:

Just got my wheel alignment done this morning. Watch out! :headbang: Maybe next Wed or Fri night. I'll see what the weather brings..

I have a screwed up schedual. But if you let me know when it will be, I will see if I can make it. I might not know, untill that day.

Alrighty guys. Im up for school at 430am and leave work at 6pm wednesdays, i get off earlier on friday. So fridays would work out for me, only one i cant do is oct 12th.

:D

Friday, 10/12/07 Maybe, my 1st run down the track, Seems were gettin a cold front and some drier air. I'm gonna try to be there. I'll keep you guys posted

Oh com'on get your priorities straight !! :lol:

ok ok I would pass on the track to spend a night on the town with the wife.

OR better yet take her to the track for the date and everybody is happy :poke:

oh well I wont be there either unless I drag my 3 girls with (10, 6, 3) and that aint happnin.

Can't do it here. I have the Gartlis show the 3rd and 4th, just cant risk hurtin anything and blowin the weekend with my ol man. :(

:D I know, I have said this many times before, with a bunch of rainouts, but I am gonna go to the track (Bithlo) tommorow night. (Wed 10/07) Come He (double hockey sticks) or whatever. I'm gonna be there. Tommorow, has one objective; a time slip !!!!! What ever it may be, I'll be havin fun.
I'll do my best on getting friends takin pics n video, it will be at night so we'll see what they can get.

Post the results as soon as I can.

-
Back